144 Horizon Circle S, Prescott, AZ 86303
Your Local Real Estate Expert
Providing Comprehensive Real Estate Services to Home Buyers and Sellers
Klein Properties and Investments
Todd and Catherine invite you to click through their website filled with multiple tools and resources for homebuyers and sellers. View the current Prescott Historic Homes and Prescott short sale homes. Learn more about Todd and Catherine and their real estate services. Search for Prescott Arizona homes and homes in other surrounding areas. Utilize our mortgage calculator - it's all here in Todd and Catherine's website.
Todd and Catherine proudly serve the real estate needs of residents of Prescott, Arizona and the surrounding areas. If you are looking for homes in Prescott Arizona or other real estate in or around Prescott, give Todd and Catherine a call.
Be the first to know! Follow us on ActiveRain.
Prescott is a city in Yavapai County, Arizona, USA. Local inhabitants prefer to pronounce the name PRES-kit in a way that rhymes with "biscuit." Prescott, Prescott Valley (7 miles east), and Chino Valley (16 miles north), together comprise what is locally known as the "Tri-City" area. In 2007, Yavapai County was estimated to have 212,635 residents by the U.S. Census Bureau, making Prescott Arizona the third-largest metropolitan area in Arizona, after Phoenix (4.2 million) and Tucson (1 million).
Over 600 Prescott Arizona homes and buildings are listed on the National Register of Historic Places and are beautifully preserved in Prescott's downtown and residential areas. Prescott Historic Homes line the streets in several historic districts. Once home to more than 26 saloons, downtown Whiskey Row provides many historic buildings including the Palace, Arizona's oldest restaurant and bar.
Located in Prescott, Arizona is The Arizona Pioneers’ Home, a continuing care retirement home, operated and funded by the State of Arizona. It was originally intended for impoverished Arizona founders from Territorial days. Initially the home was built to house 40 men, but in 1916 an addition of a women’s wing was completed to provide room for 20 women. Later, in 1929, the home again expanded. Scenes from the 2008 movie Jolene were filmed in the Pioneer's Home in 2006. The Arizona Pioneers’ Home has had many unusual residents, including a John Miller who had claimed to be Billy the Kid, and who was exhumed from the Pioneer's Home Cemetery in 2005. Another resident was "Big Nose Kate" Elder, who would also be laid to rest in Arizona'a famous Pioneer's Home Cemetery.
Prescott, Arizona hosts annual events such as Frontier Days, The World’s Oldest Rodeo (1888), Prescott Film Fest, The Cowboy Poets Gathering, the Prescott Highland Games and several marathons. Also located in Prescott Arizona is the Heritage Park Zoo.
• Prescott, Arizona was named one of the Top 100 Art Towns by author John Villani
• Prescott’s Courthouse Plaza was named one of 10 Great Public Spaces in America by the American Planning Assoc.
• Prescott, Arizona was named one of the best 50 places to live by National Geographic Adventure
• Prescott, Arizona was named one of the nation’s top ten Dream Cities by Sunset Magazine
• Prescott, Arizona was ranked number 47 by forbes.com for Best Small Places for Businesses and Careers
• Prescott, Arizona was ranked number 5 by forbes.com for Fastest Growing Small Metros
• Prescott, Arizona was named one of America’s Dozen Distinctive Destinations by the National Trust for Historic Preservation
• Prescott was named one of America’s Top Western Art Towns by True West magazine
• Prescott was named one of the nation’s best retirement communities by authors Arthur and Mary Griffith
Search for Prescott Arizona homes by Klein Properties and Investments
as listed in these fine directories.